Saturday, February 6, 2010

Just hello!

Hello to everybody! This is my first post on the elliptic blog. Some words about. Some years ago I was "crawling" all the internet for elliptic integrals and found NO good implementation of fast algorithm for elliptic functions on Matlab. Mathematica/Maple/Octave didn't not satisfy me with velocity and other reasons.

Since the problem that had been posed in my thesis heavily depends on elliptic integrals I decided to write it by myself. So did this and posted it on mathworks.com


still some time I start to receive requests to extend the elliptic integrals on complex arguments and to make behave the numerical version for wider range of arguments (i mean periodicity properties). So, after some work I collected some scripts to the package called elliptic and released under super open license BSD on googlecode. Now you may find it here


Thats all the story.
I'm searching for collaborators or tester or developers to join the project. Any requests-suggestions-comments you can make here on the blog or in the group


Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment